We have an exciting, short-term opportunity to work with the HVMN. This role is primarily to assist the organisation to grow and enhance its business plan over the coming months.
HVMN (Association of Volunteer Services Managers) is a UK wide membership body that exists to support and develop staff involving volunteers in palliative care setting across 120 Hospices. About to enter an exciting new phase, including a rebrand, the Executive Committee are looking to build capacity through freelance expertise in strategic and operational communications, marketing and digital engagement with a focus on developing the organisation to being a key name in hospice volunteer management.
Overview of proposed work
● Embedding new name and branding amongst our members and the wider volunteering environment.
● Creating a communications and marketing strategy.
● Development of our social media channels.
● Refresh of e-newsletter.
● Developing format and content for toolkits / resources.
● Expected equivalent of 5hrs per week, on a flexible basis.
● Deliverables to be completed by March 2023.
● Budget for the work is £7k inclusive.
● Work carried out flexibly and remotely.
● Attendance at Exec and subcommittee meeting.
● Attend and present at our national conference.
● Must have own computer equipment.
What we are looking for/skills
To be able to deliver on this role, we are looking for an individual with project management experience and preferably charity sector knowledge (although desirable knowledge or understanding of Hospices, palliative care and of volunteer management). You would also need to have experience and understanding of learning & development and training.
For an initial discussion and a full list of deliverables please contact HVMN Chair [email protected] before Friday 24th June. Expressions of interest should be submitted to [email protected] by Friday 1st July 2022.Your application should tell us about yourself and what you can bring to the proposed work (this can include website links, online profiles, testimonials, examples of work, CV etc).